NETRI has a unique expertize and technologies in microfluidics engineering. NETRI designs, fabricates and exploits 3D microfluidic chips dedicated to neuroscience, aiming at understanding the structural and functional mechanistic of neural circuits, neurological disorders or potential novel treatments.
Using a multi-compartments approach, we can reproduce in vitro neural networks of every complexity up to connectome-on-chip. Using hiPSCs cells, physiologically relevant conditions can be replicated using NETRI’s microfluidicchip range : NeurofluidicsTM
• Multi-nodes neural/non-neural interfaces;
• Neural circuit of every complexity;
• Controlled structural connectivity;
• Functional network recording;
• Co-cultures in all nodes with fluid isolation;
• Controlled microenvironment with disease related injury;
• High throughput microscopy compliance;
• Small amount of reagents.